The Wild & Scenic Film Festival works with environmental groups across the globe to host films that engage their communities and bring together a diverse audience. Our goal in presenting the festival is to make our communities more environmentally aware and inspire them to become active in protecting and preserving our beautiful shoreline habitats.
Madison Land Conservation Trust and Clinton Land Conservation Trust invite you to sponsor the event and support our efforts to host Wild & Scenic On Tour in our community.
A sponsorship offers your business the opportunity to leverage your support through advertising that will reach a large audience all along the shoreline. Your message will reach a broad sector of our local communities. We offer several levels of sponsorship.. click here
And don’t forget, because MLCT and CLCT are non-profit organizations, your sponsorship is tax-deductible. read more
The Alice and David Crosby Environmental Scholarship
The Alice and David Crosby Environmental Scholarship was established in 1997 in memory of Alice C. Crosby, who was for many years Chairman of the Clinton Board of Education. Subsequently, Alice's husband, David Crosby, a former CLCT Board member and graduate of the Yale School of Forestry, was added to the name of the scholarship. Alice and David Crosby became members of the Clinton Land Conservation Trust in its early days and remained active in its programs and projects throughout the rest of their lives. The scholarship is a $1,000 grant awarded each year to a Clinton graduating senior planning to pursue an education in a field related to the study of or preservation of the environment. .
ELIGIBILITY AND CRITERIA
1. Student applicant must be a resident of Clinton and a graduating high school senior.
2. Student must be accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning that he/she plans to attend within one year of secondary school graduation.
3. Candidate must show evidence of a demonstrated commitment to the environment.
4. Applicant's stated academic goals must be focused on the environment (e.g., botany, silviculture, environmental law of ournalism, forest resource management, ornithology, etc,).
5. Application/addenda shall be received by the CLCT Scholarship Committee in a timely manner.